Friday 14 October 2016

Autumn/Winter Wishlist 2016|Collab

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi, it's Meg. I'm doing a collab as you can probably tell and it is with the lovely Holly. Check out her blog here for amazing posts and make sure to follow her on bloglovin' too! Today I'm doing my Autumn and Winter wishlist! Hopefully, I can inspire you with some of these products I'm sharing! Even though autumn technically started a few weeks ago this still counts, right? Lets get on with it!
You can shop all these items too! 


1) Fortune Favours The Brave by Makeup Revolution
This palette is gorgeous!! It is a mix of deep and warm shades that I think I would actually use to create different and more in depth eye looks. As well as this, it comes in at £9.99 and with the fantastic quality Makeup Revolution eye shadows are this is brilliant! I would love to perhaps buy this palette during the autumn and winter months and do a full review and test all of the shades and, if i do, i'll let you know about it! The dark, deep and warm colours just melt my heart ahhh...

2)Marble Wall Art
As I've become more of a 'blogger' if you get what I mean I've gotten more into MARBLE! Taking those all important marble flat lays is where it's at on instagram! Currently, I use a bit of printed off marble paper but I'd love something like Coconut Lane's wall art which has, "I'm a blogger, what's your super power?" on it to hang on my wall. They're so pretty and would help in the transition of my room; I'm trying to make it more older and more like a teenagers bedroom, not a pretty pink room like it is now!! Anyway, I'm rambling so let's move on...


3)Buy and wear a dark lip 
No particular dark lipstick, just a nice berry lip colour to try! I don't think I suit dark lip colours but I may as well try for Autumn/Winter goals sake!

4)A Cute Beanie
Beanies are very cute and are much of an autumnal fashion essential and staple to me. I don't have a beanie but really want one for as soon as I get out of my cast and can be very fashionable and make a lot of effort again. I would really like a grey or purple beanie with a little bobble on the top aha! They're really, really cute and are usually quite cheap. 


5)Over the top LUSH Bathbombs  
LUSH bathboms are so lovely and 100% get me in the festive mood! Once LUSH's Christmas range is out I know it's nearly Christmas... Lush bathbombs are so cute and smell so beautiful with my favourite being So White. I''m so excited for buying some and also really want to get a cinnamon kind of flavoured one and I'm sure LUSH have one!

Anyway, that's it! I hope you've enjoyed this post and if you have make sure to follow me on bloglovin' Have a good day and I'll see you soon! 
Bye!
Meg x



1 comment:

  1. Great post meg xx I really want to try out more Lush products especially bath bombs! Had a great time collaborating with you x

    ReplyDelete